Friday, May 16, 2008

no more, By AMBERLY

I went to a client's house today for an all day cleaning appointment. I started to have some thoughts and now have time to share them.

I am wasting too much time using this blog to defend anonymous comments. This blog was not made to defend anonymous comments or to defend my beliefs. This blog was made for me to express my beliefs. I know I enabled the anonymous comments earlier. I did not do so to be slandered by mormons. I did so for those who wanted to ask questions about what I believe in could do so anonymously. Not to anonymously disrespect me because you're too much of a coward to stand up for what you believe in, or disagree with. Thanks Janee for having the balls to show your identity. It was a mistake to enable anonymous comments and I shouldn't have done it.

From now on, if you feel it appropriate to disrespect me, you could at least have the balls to not hide yourself in an anonymous comment. In addition to that, those who are making up blog addresses to solely posts comments on here will be deleted if I find that their username doesn’t lead to any real profile. That means you Mark, I mean Tubby.

And for the rest of my critics. I could care less if no one reads this blog, let alone leaves comments. I could also care less for the people who I know that talk crap about me behind my back. If you don’t like what I’m doing, then either tell me and we can discontinue being friends, or just stop pretending to be my friend. I don’t need you as a friend if you hide behind anonymous comments to completely disrespect me.

I am shocked at the amount of (obvious) LDS commenters that are mean, vindictive, disrespectful, cynical, and rude. I know my blog isn’t the epidemy of nice, but I don't call myself a faithful mormon. In addition to that, I can't believe those who repremanded me for "belittling" my friends testimonies (their religous beliefs) and then went on to belittle MY beliefs in the SAME comment. What hypocracy.

I just want to add this because those of you who say you know the church is true, have a testimony of it, believe in God, Jesus Christ... the whole nine yards... aren't doing yourself or the Church any favors by the way your representing yourself on this blog. If I were you, I'd be feeling pretty embarrassed during sacrament meeting next Sunday. All I'm saying is that, If you have such a great testimony of Mormonism, don't sell youself so short by acting like a complete idiot by making these comments. Obviously, this blog isn't for you. Ideally, I'd like this blog to be for just those who agree with me. If there were a way, I'd filter it out so only those people could read it.

No comments: